The EveryBody! Program
The EveryBody! Program is uniquely designed to meet the needs of the Australian Curriculum Health and Physical Education subjects.
From Kinder to Grade 6, students are taught age appropriate, factual material in a friendly and relaxed classroom setting using PowerPoint presentations, DVDs, group activities, children’s story books and take home worksheets.
Island Health Learning believes in parents and carers being the primary educators of children and young people in the areas of sexuality and health education. This in school program is therefore intended to supplement rather than replace home learning.
Schools and community groups can choose from the following options depending on their specific learning needs.
- In class sessions
- The EveryBody! Program - Primary
- The EveryBody! Program - Secondary
- Parent/carer information sessions
- Parents/carers and children sessions
- Specialised sessions for small groups include:
- The EveryBody Program - Girls (for girls, parents and carers)
- The EveryBody! Program - Boys (for boys, parents and carers)
- The EveryBody! Program - Additional Needs (for children who need a simpler approach to learning about puberty and protective behaviours)
We are happy to discuss the unique needs of your school or community group and how we can create sessions specifically for you.
Please use our contact page if you would like further information regarding any of our programs.